Monday, October 22, 2012

Mementobox app


 The Mementobox app itself is divided into three sections, My arrival, My first year and My...
This app gives you an iPhone-based baby memory book. This is a great way to keep your baby first moments and keepsakes in a safe place rather then in a scrap book where they can be lost or forgotten about. The people that invented this app said that its a good way for parents to have pictures of their kid with them at all time because people seem to always have their iPhone o them. There is three different section to Mementobox first their the "My arrival", this is designed to keep memory's of the pregnancy. Secondly their is "My first year", and this is designed to keep track of any pictures taken in the bays first year.  Finally their is the " My world",and this keeps is meant to help share your baby's growth with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment